Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Achieving a Male Korean Hairstyle



     So I was talking about my Korean Stuff obsession in my previous post and now I want to bring you to a deeper chamber of one of those mentioned in post, the "Korean Hairstyle"!




     Korean Hairstyles are really great in my personal perception so that means, there could be some bias from my judgement but never mind about it. I strongly believe that they really are great both for males and females. Their hairstylist really knows how to squeeze out the cuteness and beauty of having some unusual hairstyles by which, you could only find in Asia especially in South Korea.

     A lot of people actually idolize Korean Stars not just because of their talents alone, but also because of the physical look that they sport in everyday life. Most especially their hairstyles. I've been trying to research about these various hairstyle that they try to wear and I find most of them fascinating. I may say that those were outrageous but really good to the sight of the viewers.

    One of the element that really brings out the beauty of their hairstyles is the haircolor that they sport. It tremendously compliments their hairstyle. These past few months, I have always been dyeing my hair with different hair colors that suits every hair cut that I get. But my current haircolor is the one that I like the most. If you don't mind me telling, it's the haircolor of one of my favorite Korean Star, Kim Hyun Joong.

     One day, I went to my friend's house with an invitation because it was her birthday. It was sad because although it was her birthday, she wasn't given a day off and was still oblige to work. So we had some conversations with some other friends first until she needed to go and attend her class with her students. So I was there surfing the internet and got bored so I went to her. While she's having her class, I was very busy doing crazy things around her then suddenly, I thought of something interesting to do.

     And that is looking at myself at their big mirror. I'm very vain of having a good hairstyle, biggest confession on cyber space? I think not, really. So when my friend finished her class, she ran to me and said she has some hair styling equipment that I could use and that's where the real thing begun. She did this hairstyling thing and the result is what you can simply see above. For me it was great. I never had that kind of hairstyle before so I was very glad and ecstatic at that very moment.

     They say that most Korean stars only look good because of their hairstyles but I don't think so because their hairstyle is just somehow comparable to an add-ons on a certain services offered by most telecommunication companies. The real thing is, their talent, character, and face are their main capital to becoming successful in whatever industry that they're in and so should everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. kkk~ WOW! Made me smile to see this..Glad you appreciate it! I love make overs..Thanks for letting me do mah thang! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. LMAO! You're totally welcome! I soo appreciate it as much as you do. Haha.. Looking forward to some more make overs from you. LOL! :p

    ReplyDelete