Saturday, November 26, 2011

When You Love Korean Stuffs


Photo: Courtesy of Hyun Wang

     I may say that Korean Stuffs are one of my greatest obsessions in life. From hairstyle, language, clothing, dramas, character and down to the very last trivial matters that they do have. It's been my passion to know each of these aspects even more. I may not really know the reason why but I do get fascinated by these things. And if I would be oblige change my nationality to a new one, Korean would probably be on the top of my list. I don't know if I'm really serious by that but yes, I really do want to be one.



     Each and everyday, whenever I watch Korean Dramas on TV, Internet or anywhere, be it intentionally or unintentionally, I always get butterflies in my stomach upon seeing things like the setting of the drama.



   As well as hearing the lines  although I don't really get what they are saying but I can assure you that every bit of it sounds really good to my ears and filled with genuine emotions making it easier for me to love Korean songs too. The clothes that the actor and the actresses are wearing, and even how they act and portray their characters were very impressive. I don't know but for me, Koreans are probably one of the greatest actors and actresses all over the world. Know why?

     Korean artists are just certified versatile ones when it comes to Show business. They tend to have more than three magnificent talents like music, acting and even dancing or directing. They are wonderful people who doesn't look showy when in front of the camera and I assumed even at the back of it. Their artist are types of people you wouldn't thought that they are really one of a kind performer. You'll never know their full potential unless you begun to witness it.

    They're like a not-so-tasty-looking-candy by which when you try to give it a shot, you will just be surprised of what you will taste or discover. Koreans are somehow comparable to that and what's more nice of them is they always sport a very conservative look without loosing the whole charm that they naturally posses, making most of them easy to like. And did I ever forget to mention that they are cute bunch of people too? Yes, they are! They are also a type of people who do not really put some lines off their life when it comes to self-empowerment and beautification, both men and women.

     Last night, I found this advertisement regarding a contest of a free trip to Seoul, South Korea and it is an all expense paid by a couple of sponsors from Thailand. Sisterday and Wake Club from Thailand were the main sponsors and hosted by VisitSeoul.net which is a government organization in South Korea. I was really glad to see it and even tried to enter the contest, hoping that maybe I might actually win. It was very easy to join though because all the contestants need to do is just to fill up few information, click few buttons and post a comment on a Facebook wall and that's it. You've made your entry to the contest.

     Ever since I got interested of Korea, I always dream of going there someday. I would love to see the place for myself or even to meet some of the stars that I idolized the most. Some says dreams can't be real if it's over rated. But I still believe in the Universal Rule of Attraction. As what my friend always say, think positive the more you believe that it will come true, the more chances of it to happen, so keep trapping good vibes. But even though your dreams might not occur today, you still have a lot of chances tomorrow. Dreaming isn't bad, at least you have something in mind that you want to happen in your life.Who know's one day when you wake up, everything that you ever dream of just perfectly fell into place?

No comments:

Post a Comment