Sunday, December 25, 2011

Photographer Inside (Pilot Entry)


I have taken this photo on my uncle and aunt's wedding anniversary. I like the concept but I love the finish product even more.

     Who says photography is only for people who have professional cameras? As far as I could remember, a real photographer is someone who's able to capture images wonderfully but it didn't mention that you have to use something just like a camera, smartphone or a cellphone or etc.



     Recently, I have always been day dreaming of stilling amazing images in my mind. Collecting and compiling them into one place and sharing them to the rest of the world. So I started taking some photographs occasionally. First was on my uncle and aunt's wedding anniversary.


Right outside the venue, I saw several tall pine trees that looks so alive catching the Sun's rays. Really fascinating.

Another set of pines that I took. They're kind of near to the previous ones. I thought of their differences so I took this photo.

I don't know why I took this photo but I thought that this has a good angle.

This was taken while we were walking on the alley.

This big cone shaped tree caught my vision in the area. I think it's nice so I took a picture of it.

     At the end of the day, it's not how clear you took the photos but what you captured with whatever type of lens you have. As long as it has a nice angle and interpretation from you and your viewers, everything would be great.

2 comments: