Monday, April 16, 2012

Travelling Mysteries of Sulu Sea


Photo Courtesy of Favim.com

          Am I getting pretty imaginative lately? Just a week before our departure, I was having some weird dreams that I may consider to be really bizarre. Several dreams that felt just so true, realistic and so vivid in my memory. However things happening in there just can't be real. That night of March 28, I woke up in the middle of my sleep for no apparent reason and seems like I don't wanna sleep anymore or yet. 



       A little while passed by and, I thought I was getting pretty halucinative. At that moment, it felt like something's telling me to take a glimpse of the glittering dark sea while the ship continues to drift along the wide ocean. A voice that doesn't have a sound should, I say. So tell me, is this an ordinary thing? Haha, I guess not.

         I've also been seeing something that mignight. Something that's only good for a one time scene. Strange should I consider it but I was pretty sure that I did see something. It's just that I never saw it again. At the first sight, it seemed to be a fisherman on his small boat. I wasn't really sure about that but the light that I saw made me think of such thing. Creepy sea mysteries while on my way back home. That was all about.

Sigh. How can the world be full of wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment