Monday, May 21, 2012

Reaching It For Them


This is my official entry to TechPinas.com Gadget Bonanza BlackBerry Power Pair Edition

How do we really become a man of purpose or achieve our purpose in life?

          Hi, I'm Ben. 19 years old and currently doing things that I believe to be a part of my call in life and let me tell you, not all who lives is actually living. For me, there's always a matter of cause why you keep struggling for survival. It's called PURPOSE and mine's the betterment of my family and myself.



          I always have this fantasy of becoming a better person than I am now in many various ways. But becoming one requires a lot of sacrifices that one must endure. Blackberry is somehow a role model of that experience. For what I've heard, read and seen from them, they have started their projects from scratches and built an empire that showcases human talents on how to be a company of purpose.

          We all know that Blackberry isn't as big and old like others but for the past periods of time, they were already able to show the world the investment that they have made by producing world class handsets and technological solutions. You will see the greatness of their products through the people who use them. As we can see, stars and superstars alike are using them but not only those people but also business men and women and some students and other professionals dedicated in giving their optimum best on whatever job or work that they have.

          Being a man of purpose to others requires a lot of strength, humility and integrity. I honestly admit that I don't own a Blackberry device and have never owned any ever since but I strongly believe that it might help me reach my virtues in life. I am working now as an Online ESL Teacher for so many Korean students who wants to improve their English online and I always have some difficulties when brown outs here in Zamboanga City strikes. That means I can't teach during the entire brown out which falls commonly on my peak ours of work. But with Blackberry Playbook and and Blackberry Curve, brown out would not hinder me of becoming the man of purpose to my inspirations.

          All I would ever need is a good mobile internet or wifi and I'll always be on top of my day. No need to worry of miss classes since Blackberry devices are way cooler to keep me online anytime I want. And if these sweet couple of devices will be mine, it won't be just me whole be rejoicing but my whole family will. Sparing the other device to my mom wold be the greatest belated Mother's Day gift that I could ever prepare. With Blackberry, achieving your virtues and being a man of purpose is seamlessly possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment