Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Silver : A Samsung RV411




          I've always wanted to buy and own my own personal laptop. I thought, it will be pretty cool since it will greatly help me with my studies and and maybe for some sort of entertainment too. Then an unexpected thing happened to me and I needed to take a break from school and start to earn for a living and at the same time giving some support to my family. Few months ago, I was accepted by quite few companies from the city where I currently live. I've been a telemarketer and then an online ESL teacher. Then I planned to have my own laptop because it will not just help me with my study but for getting a job too. And fewer months passed then I finally had one.







         Now, I think it's about time for me to introduce to you my first ever lovely baby who accompanies me in making this blog possible. It's no other than my Baby Silver




          Baby Silver is a Samsung RV411 that has a dual tone finish on it's top cover. It runs on Windows 7 Home Basic with a Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor P6200 (2.13 GHz, 3Mb). It's also paired with Chicklet style keyboard.



           Baby Silver also has a wide 14" LED Display with a 16:9 resolution. It's great for movie playbacks and and internet browsing. And of course in making document, presentations or any other office files that you have. 


          It's also powered by NVIDIA Geforce Technology with Cuda. Helps when playing online games and other computer games that takes up so much virtual memory while playing. Making the gaming experience more smooth and and powerful. 


          I also got a mobile broadband plug it and I named it "Smartie". I got it from Smart Telecommunications Inc. It's quite fast with a maximum speed of up to 5Mbps. But it greatly depends on your location sometimes.



          It always feel good when some of your wishes in life come true. But what really matters is on how you are going to make the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment