Sunday, September 16, 2012

That Bestfriend



          How many of you have bestfriends? Or maybe, should I ask how many bestfriends do you have?  How is/are they like? Best friends are one of the best blessings that we could ever have.  Not just they can be with you all through your life but also, they are one of the elements  that completes one's life and that's undeniable.



          I believe that a well lived life doesn't just take having families and lovers around.  Sometimes, it takes some more element to fully complete it. A best friend, I consider is  one of those. If I'll talk about what a best is in my point of view, he isn't just a person  who is almost 24/7 with you. One essence of having a best friend is having someone you can  lean in times of situation that your strenght, skills and and positivity can hardly or no  longer handle. Having somone who understands you and criticizes you fairly of what he  really sees fit to say and express.

          Next month, I'm already turning 20. Haha. But I believe that isn't too old for someone to  still wish to find his ideal best friend who could share some things, or most things with.  Living life while feeling alone or left behind by some people that you truly value surely  is not great. Especially the times when you feel that there are people whom you could talk  to but has no time for it. It's not that I can't imagine how busy things for these people  could get, but I still am wishing that there would still be someone who could sincerely  listen to you no matter what.

          It's possible to have a lot of types of bestfriend. Each with differences and similarities  to others. But for me, to have one that is almost programmed or fated to know and live with  you the greatest one. I've number of best friends to general. Each of them with different  calibers and mental thinkings and I'm so much happy to have them but I am still looking for  another one who is definitely what the sky paired my soul to have a firm friendship with.  More like an eternal best friend while having a soulmate aside. Maybe what I am really  saying is a brother/sister and eternal best friend combo where you won't hesitate to  transmit all the things in your mind to someone's brain without any fear and second  thoughts because you know you'll be safe even after doing it because you and that person  are like a bean broken in half.

          This morning, I could say that I had one coolest and sweetest dream of my life. Haha! That  just sounded way cheeesy. All the military and jet war staffs, that weird and nostalgic  snack prepared by my parents while being so supportive of what I am doing. It was just wow!  Seeing all that made me feel that the dream has something that it wants to say. I wish I am  a clairvoyant to know what it has something to do with my future. But nonetheless, that  dream was epic and I greatly enjoyed it. Doing things that I never thought I'd be doing and  seeing my parents being so much proud of me. But one of the best things in my dream was  being with this best friend shooting some jet fighters and making them explode just for  training. It was a great team up with him though. However, it just so weird that I've never  really knew that best friend in for real nor have met him before. Just his face seemed a  lil familiar despite of having only a single glance at it. Though I heard that his name's  "Yaoming" which I have no idea who that is, it intrigued me. But anyway, it was just a  dream so knows? What's important is I had a great time and so did my mind.

          Despite that it was just a dream 30 days before my forthcoming birthday, it felt like an  answered prayer for a moment. Haha! Perhaps, that kid was the answer to my wishes for a  long time now. Now I'm quite contented. Though it doesn't really show but it was quite  dream. How about you? What kind of bestfriend did you dreamed of? Share your thoughts  below.


No comments:

Post a Comment